This recipe For Marrow And Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade Pasta pasta was an attempt to use up all the left over bits and pieces in my fridge, which included marrows and tapenade. It forms part of the Tandy Tuesday collection of pasta dishes I have been making.
- cook the bacon until the fat has rendered down
- remove and set aside
- add the olive oil
- sauté the spring onions
- add back the bacon, the garlic, chilli, baby marrows and tomatoes
- you may have to add some water at this stage to keep it moist
- remove the chilli
- add the sun dried tomato tapenade
- adjust the seasoning and serve
Click on the links for conversions and notes.