I am sure everyone has their own way of making this breakfast. However, I have decided to share my recipe for scrambled eggs regardless.
I am sometimes confused about how people survive in their particular industries! I use this as an example:
- seeking x product to be supplied to our client
- Tandy: please can you provide more information
- we are seeking x product to be supplied to our client
- Tandy: I can assist, see my website for more information
- great, how much is the product
- Tandy: here is the pricing structure
- actually, client is looking for product free of charge
Did I miss something in the original request, or the second one, or even the third one? Everyone in business is in it to make money! People do not run companies to give away product unless it is about sponsorship. Now, I am more than willing to sponsor a function or event, and I have done so on a few occasions, but the original request has come as sponsorship and not as a query to whether I can supply x. With the saying time is money, this was a waste of time and while I was attempting to get this business, I could have been out there getting other business. So, this was a waste of money! I hope this agency realized that they are getting paid to ask for something for nothing.
If you are looking to save some time with breakfast, make these scrambled eggs. They will be ready quicker than you think and take very little effort to make.
- 2 eggs per person
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- 15 mls cream per 2 eggs
- 15 g butter
- a small bunch of chives snipped
- bagels or bread of your choice
- gravadlax or something similar for serving
- place the eggs in a bowl
- add the seasoning and whisk well
- add the butter and the eggs to a cold pan
- turn on the heat – a medium heat will be perfect
- as soon as the butter has melted, add the cream
- whisk until cooked and serve topped with chives