I am surrounded by amazing blogs, and I am inspired everyday by something new I see on food blogs from around the world. It was the inspiration I found here on Anel’s blog that made me go out and get a spoon mould and make some hot chocolate spoons. Swirled into an espresso mug of hot milk you get the perfect adult after dinner or before bed treat. The Amarula spoons on Anel’s blog would definitely inspire me to give her a bottle of Amarula. I would package the bottle with a few of my Amarula hot chocolate spoons so that she too could enjoy a mug of my treat.
- 100g pure solid cacao
- 100mls Amarula
- 50mls cream
- 20g honey
- 85mls milk
- Melt the cacao over a double boiler on a low heat
- Add the Amarula, cream and honey and mix in
- Pour into your moulds and leave to set
- Heat the milk and pour into an espresso mug
- Melt the Amarula mix in the milk
Disclosure: I was sent a 200ml bottle of Amarula as my agreement to take part in this competition. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged: