My ricer is not only good to use for mashed potatoes it can be used for other vegetables and fruit as well. I decided to make some chilli carrots to go with a lovely piece of hake. Carrots is one of those vegetables that you will always find in my fridge.
- 1 carrot per person and 1 for the pot
- 15g butter
- 0.625mls dried chilli flakes (or more if you like them hot)
- steam your carrots until soft
- remove them from the pot
- add the butter to a pot on a low heat
- rice in the carrots
- season with salt and the chilli
- mix well and add more butter if needed
Click on the links for conversions and notes.