If I had my way I would have a cooking utensil for each type of meal. But, I don’t have my way and neither do I have the space, so I use my tatin dish for all sorts of meals. This may not last long. I used to use my tagine for tatin’s but eventually Dave convinced me to get the tatin dish. Last month when I was away, Dave got frustrated with the frying pans scratching each other in the cupboard. He put up a rail for the frying pans and now I have a blank space in my cupboard waiting for …. well, there are two items on my wish list. One is a crepe pan and the other a dish that I can use from stove top to oven to table for fish, or for these great sticky chicken wings.
- 8 chicken wings
- juice of 1 lime
- 15mls soy sauce
- 5mls crushed ginger
- 15mls olive oil
- 15g honey
- 2.5mls wasabi sauce
- 5mls crushed garlic
- preheat the oven to 180°Celsius
- make a marinade out of the lime, soy, ginger, oil, honey, wasabi and garlic
- massage the marinade into the chicken and leave to marinade for 20 minutes
- place the chicken and the marinade into an oven proof dish
- season and cook for 25 minutes
- grill for a further 2 minutes
Click on the links for conversions and notes.