I nearly forgot, today is Tandy Tuesday. I would not like to leave anyone wondering what the pasta meal of the week is. This Chorizo Pasta dish was made before I got my tripod and my light, and I can really see a difference. I would love to be cooking during the day to get that perfect photograph but that isn’t going to happen. I know one thing for certain, this blog is about recipes, and here is another comfort pasta dish containing chorizo.
- get your pasta started
- heat the olive oil and cook the leek until it is soft
- add the garlic and the chilli
- add the tomatoes, the Chorizo and the tomato paste
- when the pasta is cooked, remove the chilli
- toss the pasta through the sauce
- garnish with the Parmesan
Click on the links for conversions and notes.