Cindy started a theme of pasta on Tuesday’s and I am going to keep to this theme as long as possible. It started with a challenge to use only 5 ingredients. I think that the simpler a pasta dish is, the better it is as you get to taste the ingredients. This is the same for every meal, do not over complicate the plate.
- while you are cooking the pasta fry the bacon in a dry pan
- remove when the fat is nice and crispy and add the olive oil
- chop up the bacon
- fry the shallots with the garlic and the chilli until the shallots are translucent
- add the mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon
- just before the pasta is ready remove the chilli and add the crème fraîche and the parmesan
- toss the pasta through the sauce and serve
Click on the links for conversions and notes.